Dr. Prasad Joshi
General secretary: Dr. Prasad Joshi
Designation: Associate Professor / Assistant Editor
Educational Qualification :-
- Ph.D. Sanskrit Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune 2001
- M.A. Sanskrit Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune 1994
- B.A. Sanskrit Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune 1992
- NET Sanskrit University Grants Commission 1996
- M.A. Linguistics Deccan College, Deemed University, Pune 2003
- Advance Diploma in German University of Pune 1995 Research Experience : 24 years Editorial Experience :- 18 years, An Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Sanskrit.
Teaching Experience :- 11 years
Ph.D. Guidance : 3 years (4 ongoing students) M. Phil. Guidance : 1 year (1 ongoing student)
Research Interest :- Paninian grammar
Projects completed :- 1. Linguistic analysis of Sanskrit Prepositions.
1. Pandit Satwalekar award for Sanskrit scollarship, 2011.
2. Maharshi Badarayana Vyasa Sanman (Young Sanskrit Scholar Award) of Hon. President of India.
Publications Books : 04
Research Papers : 22
Articles : 13
Seminar/ Conference/ Workshop International : 05
National : 18
Special lectures delivered : 04
Important positions held:
- Members of the following committees of the University
a. Board of management
b. Academic Council
c. Internal Quality Assurance cell (Co-ordinator)
d. Research and Recognition Committee
e. Departmental Committee, Department of Sanskrit and Lexiciography
f. Board of Studies, Department of Sanskrit and Lexiciography
g. Vigilance Committee
- Position Outside the University
a. Head of the Sanskrit department in Fergusson College (2006-13)
b. Local Secretary for the 10th session of the Brihanmaharashtra Prachyavidya Parishad held in 2013 in Pune.