Criteria for Family in Suryanamaskar Sahaparivar Event :
1. Family should be of minimum 2 no. of people or maximum 6 no. of people having blood relation and also they should be living under one roof.
2. Friends or cousins having different surnames will not come under one family.
3. If there are more than 6 members in one family, they can register their names with 2 small families of minimum 2 members in each.
"Yoga for Positivity"
All families are expected to perform only 5 Suryanamaskars of 10 counts.
• You are expected to do the practice together as a family, based on the criteria.
• If you have any injury or illness, please consult your doctor before confirming the participation.
• Women participants, who are pregnant or have menstruation periods at the time of participation, should consult the doctor before the participation.
• Please do not eat anything at least 2 hours prior to your performance.
• Drinking water, yogic drink and some healthy snacks would be provided at the venue for all the participants.
• For any inquiry or emergency at the venue, please talk to VijnanaBharati volunteer with the badge at the venue. (First aid kit will be made available at the venue). VijnanaBharati will not be responsible for any injuries at the time of the event.
• Each participant family will be felicitated with a participation certificate that includes the family photograph of presence at the event. (Special arrangements are made for taking the photograph for the certificate)
• Kindly co-operate by following said and unsaid rules at this joyful social activity.
The number of participating families is restricted to 1008.
Please hurry and get registered if you want to be a part of this energizing activity.